Ehvert is committed to providing flexible, effective, and innovative solutions to your organization’s needs.
Ehvert has had successful engagements with many institutions, particularly within the health care industry. These projects have provided us with a strong working knowledge of the nuances for the budget limitations and required standards. While the facility can be static, the applications and ease of integration are very dynamic and crucial to operations.
Our involvement in the development of the Information Technology portion of the Generic Output Specifications for Healthcare Facilities for Infrastructure Ontario and the Ministry of Health and Long Team Care highlights our ability to bring leadership and guidance to health care projects, with an intimate understanding of telecommunications and data infrastructure in the health care field.
Ehvert provides design, build, integration and support services to world-class educational institutions. Our areas of expertise include: mechanical, electrical and security systems engineering; construction management; voice and data communication networks; communication cabling design; desktop and server deployment; network infrastructure design; technology relocation services. Ehvert has been a vital participant in assisting institutes of higher education in providing valuable on-campus and distance-learning I.T. infrastructure.
As the role of technology in the industrial sector increases, strong leadership is needed to drive operational efficiencies without sacrificing reliability or security.
Ehvert has both the knowledge and the experience to deliver reliable, efficient, and flexible industrial facilities.
Ehvert has worked with municipal, provincial, and federal governments on a wide range of projects involving engineering, IT services, procurement, and project management.
Ehvert provides a full range of data centre design and implementation services focused on the physical infrastructure.
Our services include:
• Site selection and utility negotiation
• Owner’s advocate/engineer services
• Full-service project management
• • Prime consulting and turn-key design services
• Detailed mechanical and electrical design
• Design of all IT infrastructure, including racks, cabling, fibre infrastructure, internetworking and communications infrastructure
• Physical security design – access control and surveillance
• • Procurement services – specification development, tender documents, vendor negotiation
• Inspection, relocation, and cut-over services
• Operations and preventive maintenance
• Energy audits and modelling